Mission & Vision
The International Education Systems group (IES) promotes the development of young people who will have the capacity to contribute proactively to the ongoing work towards a better world. Through dynamic programs, IES strives to develop leaders for the future who are collaborative, communicative, enquiring, respectful and creative individuals with a passion for lifelong learning. IES students will be encouraged to integrate effectively in the local, national and international communities through the diverse opportunities afforded to them.
The International Baccalaureate aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. To this end the IBO works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programs of international education and rigorous assessment. These programs encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners who understand that other people with their differences can also be right.
Boca Prep International Pledge
As members of the Boca Prep International community we aim to be inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world. We have an international outlook, we promote pluralism, we celebrate diversity and we respect others, including those who are different. We will stand up for our rights with respect and we will honor our responsibilities. In all we do, we will do our best.
Boca Prep’s Vision
Boca Prep promotes a curriculum based on the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). We began this new vision for the school in 2009 and work daily to continue the excellence of the IBO. We are authorized to offer the IB Diploma Program and the IB Middle Years Program (MYP) and we are in an authorization process for the Primary Years Program (PYP).
Why the IBO for Boca Prep? Tertiary educational institutions throughout the world endorse the IBO and it is highly regarded as an outstanding preparation for College and University. More than two thousand schools in more than one hundred countries have more than half a million students enrolled in IBO programs.The IBO “works with schools, governments and international organizations to develop challenging programs of international education and rigorous assessment. These programs encourage students across the world to become active, compassionate and lifelong learners.” We feel that Boca Prep is a great fit for IB learning. For more information please check out their website here: www.ibo.org
Boca Prep’s Values
- Boca Prep is committed to providing a quality international education to a diverse community of learners from Pre-K through 12th Grade in a caring, supportive and safe environment.
- Boca Prep demands high standards and expects students to strive to reach their greatest potential.
- Boca Prep’s curriculum is designed to challenge the college-bound student through effective communication, critical thinking and problem solving.
- Boca Prep’s curriculum is designed to develop an appreciation of the importance of good citizenship, community spirit and solidarity amongst our students.
- Boca Prep curriculum seeks to develop the personal and academic potential in each student and extends support beyond academics to the arts and athletics.
- Boca Prep is committed to the affirmation of personal worth, self-esteem and respect for others.
- Boca Prep builds a foundation for each child that supports academic excellence, personal integrity and the valuing of the individual.
- Boca Prep expects students to put forth the effort necessary to reach their greatest potential.
- Boca Prep encourages and supports a professional and dedicated faculty enriched by professional learning.
- Boca Prep values the relationship between faculty and family and the sharing of common educational goals to enrich the curriculum.
- Boca Prep does not, in any manner, discriminate for reasons of nationality, gender, race, ideology or religion. We recognize our cultural diversity as one of our strengths.